Nederland, Noord-Holland, HilversumDevelopment & Technology
We are looking for an experienced Agile Lead to oversee and guide scrum teams. The Agile Lead’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow NEP’s agile development framework, values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as an Agile Lead, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding Agile Lead should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Your essential responsibilities are; using the agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions. Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices. Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes. Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements. Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing. Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team. Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials. Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders
NEP is the largest global media technology partner for content producers of live sports, entertainment, and corporate events.
For more than 35 years, NEP has been delivering innovative products and services that enable clients to make, manage and show the world their content—anywhere, anytime, on any platform. As a trusted partner working on some of the largest productions in the world, NEP offers a complete set of end-to-end solutions, from content capture to distribution—including a growing portfolio of transformational cloud-based, software-based, and virtualized technologies.
Headquartered in the United States, NEP has operations in 25 countries with over 4,000+ employees. Together, NEP has supported productions in over 100 countries on all seven continents and is still growing. Clients range from the leaders in sport, music, film, and TV, to major corporate brands, and agencies, to new content owners and creators all around the world.
What we offer?
We got the basics covered with a competitive salary, pension scheme, travel allowance, home expenses, 25 holidays, a hybrid working model, and a budget for sports expenses.
Otherwise, you get:
- Freedom with responsibilities.
- Highly trained international colleagues.
- Cutting-edge technologies.
- Learning organization, invested in training and education.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Informal atmosphere.
- Global ambition.
What are we looking for?
- Must be fluent in English.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban etc., to deliver solutions.
- Experience working in a software development environment.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong team player and able to collaborate closely with teammates and other internal stakeholders.
- Curious and self-driven learner with a holistic approach to complex challenges.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.