Live Support Engineer Centralized Production
Nederland, Noord-Holland, HilversumDevelopment & Technology
Centralized Production at NEP
The Centralized production team uses a mix of traditional and innovative techniques to ensure that approximately 40 productions per night can take place simultaneously. These are national shows, but also international events such as the Olympic Games and the Eurovision Song Contest. We offer you a dynamic environment in a friendly and diverse team. The uniqueness of the broadcast world is the connection between audio, video equipment and IT. Nowhere else do you work so closely with the equipment, as in broadcast.
Your role as a Live Support Engineer Centralized Production
As a Live Support Engineer Centralized Production you ensure that all IT used to broadcast an event or TV show run smoothly. You support TV shows and the operation in the field of broadcast IT questions. You are also engaged in analyzing and solving complex and less complex Broadcast IT issues and you help improve our platform (projects and changes). You are part of the Centralized Production team.
This is where you recognize yourself in
- You love the diversity of ICT and AV technology;
- You have experience working on projects as well as diagnosing complex IT issues;
- You have strong communication skills and you are helpful;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with other experts;
- You are flexible because you are dealing with irregular shifts and sometimes unsociable hours;
- You are resident in the Netherlands. Only then will your application be considered;
- You feel comfortable communicating in English.
This is what you are looking for in a job
- You work behind the scenes on productions for millions of viewers worldwide, using techniques that you will not encounter in a traditional IT environment;
- Working with nice colleagues who are just as happy with the profession as you;
- A contract for 32 – 40 hours a week;
- 25 vacation days;
- Room for development & growth;
- Travel allowance, pension plan and a home office allowance;
- But also (Front row) tickets, we help pay for your gym and your bike plan.
NEP The Netherlands
With our innovative solutions, people and know-how in The Netherlands, we make the biggest live, broadcast events and corporate event productions possible. We provide the complete (production) workflow, from field registration to the most innovative video content solutions, from creation to management and worldwide distribution. We do this for programs such as Eredivisie soccer, Formula 1, Today Inside, Long Live Love, A Year of Your Life, Lowlands, LEGO Masters and daily talk shows such as Khalid & Sophie and The Evening Show with Arjen Lubach.
NEP's services in the Netherlands run mainly on its own people. All men and women with passion for and affinity with the media industry and various specializations in sports, classical music, entertainment, drama and talk shows. Our teams are continuously trained on new techniques, workflows and specializations. We encourage growth, innovation and ambition, because in the rapidly changing media world it is essential for us to have the highest level of knowledge available in-house.
Our Values describe the attitude, behaviors and mindset required for success at NEP. They reflect what inspires our employees today and what we as a company aspire to be in the future.