Nederland, Noord-Holland, HilversumDevelopment & Technology
At Stoneroos - NEP we develop and maintain multi-platform TV solutions and platforms for clients like Delta, Caiway, Sunrise, SportsTribal, KPN, the Dutch Public Broadcaster (NPO), ESPN and many more.
You will be working in an enthusiastic and passionate team that consists of UI and UX designers, front-end developers and back-end developers. As one of the Front-end Developers you will be responsible for translating the user flow and UX design into an intuitive and easy-to-use product. By communicating with your team members and taking part in brainstorm sessions new ideas will be generated that help to create better products.
...are ambitious and motivated to be the best front-end developer. Besides that, you:
- are able to embrace new methods and technologies quickly;
- have experience with tools like Git, Sass/Less or NPM;
- value a good user experience and want to deliver a pixel-perfect end product;
- are eager to learn and a strong communicator;
- have good verbal and writing skills in English;
- must be resident in the Netherlands (it's important in this position that you work in the office).
What can you expect?
We offer a job in an open and collegial work environment. You will receive training and supervision while you find your place in an enthusiastic and passionate team. Humour and fun are central to the work. You get all the opportunities to further develop, specialise or grow. In fact, we even stimulate this! Of course, we offer a competitive salary and working conditions.
- You work behind the scenes on productions for millions of viewers worldwide, using techniques that you will not encounter in a traditional IT environment;
- Working with nice colleagues who are just as happy with the profession as you;
- A contract for 32 – 40 hours a week;
- 25 vacation days;
- Room for development & growth;
- But also (Front row) tickets, the best coffee, we pay for your gym and your bicycle.